Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I hate Idaho Drivers

I had another moment today, driving to work, where my anxiety level went from 0 to 400 in a matter of 10 minutes. First, who the HELL thought it was a good idea to close the center lane of Main Street for construction work between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. on a f*cking work day?? Second, just because people have to merge into your lane due to said lane closure does not mean you have to let in every F*CKING car that needs to get in, douche bag! I sat at the same light for nearly 10 minutes because the car in front of me insisted on letting every single person into our lane. See, how it generally works is you let one in, I let one in, the person behind me lets one in, etc. And you wonder why I came | | <---- this close to repeatedly ramming your car out of the lane and onto the side of the road.

I'm sure it's not just Idaho drivers. But they are, perhaps, the most inept drivers on the west coast. I know one of these days I am going to just hit someone like bumper cars. I don't have enough self control not to, as is evidenced by my three-year relationship with alcohol.

On a different note, due to my insomnia, I almost finished _Mrs. Dalloway_ for the third time last night. One of the greatest books ever written.

1 comment:

  1. Idaho sucks.

    http://mybrainispassingakidneystone.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-hate-idaho.html

    ReplyDelete