Sunday, February 28, 2010

Motivation is a Bitch named...well, motivation

I don't know what the deal is lately, but it has been SO HARD to get motivated to do anything, particularly anything school-related. I have three tests next week, two in accounting and one in German, not to mention my German cultural essay is due tomorrow, and all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch my Netflix movies. I had all day yesterday to do everything, and instead I watched "Dances with Wolves" (p.s. if you're looking for a movie that will definitely aid with procrastination, I suggest this gripping 236 minute drama. Fantastisch), went and got pierced (again) and met some friends at Bardenay. Now the thought of going to my studying group for my Intermediate Accounting III class (snore, yawn, cough) makes me want to cry. It probably doesn't help that we ran 8 miles this morning (half-marathon training sucks) and now my legs feel like jell-o and I know it's going to be hell to get up off this couch.

Anyone else feel like this during this time of year? Ugh. I need the sun. I need school to be over. I keep telling myself three more months and I'm free from the tyranny that is accounting, but three months is sooooooooooooo far away. Plus, my impending move to Saarland (in Germany in case you don't have a map) makes focusing even harder. Adult ADHD, be GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment