Thursday, May 13, 2010

OMG!!!

Thank GOD school is over. I had my last final today (Principles of Financial Statement Auditing--contain. your. jealousy) and promptly went to Anthropologie after said final and bought a new dress. I have not really slept in the past three days and I'm teetering on borderline psychosis.

I'm definitely, definitely looking forward to taking non-accounting classes while in Germany. I'm thinking Ceramics. Perhaps a German literature course. This is, of course, assuming I actually am proficient enough in German by the second semester to enroll in these courses. I have no doubt I will be, due to my unwavering need to run my fucking mouth at all times. I can't help it--I like to talk, and if that means having to learn German in record-time, so be it!

I'm going to be laying low for the next few days, trying to regroup after getting raped by the accounting department.

No comments:

Post a Comment